Please do not converted my works to The Sims 3 or The Sims 4. Ask me and I'll do it for you. Please read my TOU. Have a nice day:)

Sunday, July 10, 2016

TS4 Grass pack (Files updated)


*click on the pictures*


Autumn and Winter Recolors HERE

Files updated 12.12.2016
simfileshare
yadisk

Autumn and Winter Recolors Grass Pack HERE

Set include 3 objects, 2 colors in each:
Grass Round (polygons - 2337, price - 0$)
Grass Long (polygons - 1625, price - 0$)
Grass Small (polygons - 624, price - 0$)
Found in Bild - Shrubs.
Made with: TSR Workshop

2 comments:

  1. Hello, can you help me? Can you create this grass with a shade but orange for autumn ??? To match the dani mod
    http://dani-paradise.com/2016/03/26/autumn-in-windenburg/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. постараюсь сделать в ближайшее время)

      Delete