Please do not converted my works to The Sims 3 or The Sims 4. Ask me and I'll do it for you. Please read my TOU. Have a nice day:)

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

TS3 Lily set (special gift for sims-new.my1.ru)

*click on the pictures*

Boutonniere:
•only for male
•teen~elder
•3 channels
•with morphs
•category: Glasses
•thumbnail in CAS and launcher

Lily for head:
•only for female
•teen~elder
•2 channels
•with Awt’s hat slider compatible
•category: Glasses
•thumbnail in CAS and launcher

DOWNLOAD(Click "Скачать")

Other Custom Content:
Dress by BEO
Male suit from EA
Poses by the-sagaro
Eyelashes by S-club
Lenses by Breyete
Lipstick by me
Female hair by NewSea
Male hair by Cazy

3 comments:

  1. Просто великолепно! Спасибо вам!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tankuz, спасибо за визит и комментарий)

      Delete
  2. These are so wonderful! Would you consider converting them to Sims 4? Thanks

    ReplyDelete